Concert feedback from composer Paul Schaefer


Hi all!  

See below: Paul Schaefer's comments about our concert.  (Paul was the composer of one of the pieces from Ah... )

I am delighted. I am trying to capture these comments.

Gayle Wieand
  Artistic/ Executive Director
and The Philadelphia Women's Music Project
215-439-0870 text and phone
"Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind!"  Henri-Frederic Amiel


From: Paul Schaefer <blaunau@icloud.com>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2026 12:31 PM
To: Gayle Wieand <gdwieand@msn.com>
Subject: concert: we hold these truths
Hi Gayle,

Last night, I finished watching and listening to your concert while reading the words which I printed out. Thank you for such a deep reminder of the goodness that is possible.  And because it is possible, your concert gives me hope it will continue to grow.  It looked and sounded like the singers were really enjoying themselves and the audience was loving it.  Diane’s amazing grace was moving and profound.  Thank you for letting me know about the livestream.

BTW, pope leo’s encyclical on humans and AI came out today, called “the magnificence of humanity.”  I’ve not finished reading it yet, but it is deep and wise.  Here is a link to a pdf with full text:


warmly,
Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog