Music packets for fall 2026 (message sent September 3, 2026)
Dear Singers,
Here's a new idea! Your music packets are ready (except for three pieces: Thanksgiving, Wasn't that a Time?, and Eastern State Penitentiary.) The TB only and SA only songs will be on your chairs at the start of rehearsal. And a couple of you will not have Seasons of Love or Not Infinite just yet. All will be adjusted on MONDAY, Sept 14, OUR FIRST REHEARSAL. (I'm so excited.)
Want to pick up your packet? I'm home most of the time these days. Just text a time you'll be by and your packet number if you know it. I'll be here or I'll leave your packet on the porch.
Practice recordings on the way. See the attachment for some links and the rehearsal plan for the first week (highlighted in gray.)
Cheers,
Gayle
Comments
Post a Comment
We have turned off the comment feature for this blog. Please direct any questions you have to your Singer Section Leader or your Board Buddy.